Saturday, February 11, 2012

Why this blog?


I have been told on several occasions that I should write a book. And I must admit, I've sort of always wanted to write a book. I LOVED to write short stories in English class in high school and I wrote plays for children's and youth church programs. I actually started writing "my book" a few months back, but as life does, things happen and it got put on the back burner. Since I kind of figure that not many people would want to actually buy my book, I might as well just put it in blog form so at least I'll be more likely to keep writing it until it's finished. So, here we go! Hope you enjoy, or can relate, or that it brings back memories for you. Maybe it will even inspire you to write your own story! I would love your comments and feedback any time you'd like to say something!
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment